This is real, this is me.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

November 17, 2010

Today is Wednesday!!! Only 6 more days till Justin and I go home for thanksgiving break! It is much needed and this weeks seems to be going by so incredibly slow! Although I don't know if I mind all that much. 

I cannot wait to be married! To have a family of my own even if its just me and Justin, we can start our own traditions and not have to worry about split time between families, everyone can come to us! and maybe for a change I will enjoy the holidays by not having attitudes around to wake up happy, without tears. I say this like its been this way for years. Thanksgiving and Christmas are going to  be so different this year. I really hate the fact that I can't be with both parents on big holidays and even worse my little sister. I should really stick to what I told my parents all along from when they first decided to get divorced (if you can't get along together for holidays you wont have me around). Part of me wants to but what about Shelby? I can punish them but not her. 

Hopefully things will work out between now and then. I'll update as things happen :) 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment