This is real, this is me.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Glitter

Valentines day is tomorrow and it feels like everyone is getting engaged. Every other week it seems that someone else is getting a beautiful diamond on their finger and is filled with joy beginning to plan their wedding, a dream that has finally came true. I cannot wait until I have that beautiful ring on my finger and I will finally be able to call Justin, my fiancĂ©e. We already have most of our wedding already planned! Believe it or not. We have a date, a guest list, colors, bridesmaids, groomsmen, flower girl, etc. It seems like we are already engaged just without the officialness of it and that beautiful ring. 


I cant believe how time fly's it seems like yesterday I was dreaming up what my wedding would look like and who that handsome man would be waiting for me to meet him at the alter. I am so excited that I have found that handsome man and the great times we have had together, and even the hard. He is a wonderful man, I couldn't have been luckier. I just cant wait to actually be wearing my beautiful white dress, walking down the aisle with my dad, smelling the roses in my bouquet watching people smile and stare in awe of how beautiful I look. Then to meet the man of my dreams who in a few minutes will be my husband. And we can officially begin our life together and creating a home, memories, and a family. 


Happy Valentines Day

No comments:

Post a Comment