This is real, this is me.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Light at the end of the tunnel

There is FINALLY light at the end of the tunnel... I'm escaping the bubble! This past weekend started of badly but yesterday made it all worth it. On Wednesday of last week I got a call from Dillards for a job interview for Friday. Well as Justin and I were headed home my phone rang, I wasn't sure who it was so I answered it; it was J C Penney's calling to set up an interview! So Saturday I would have an interview with them. Then when we were about half way home I got another phone call, from Charlotte Russe for an interview on Sunday. Needless to say my weekend was very busy. Well we flew home as fast as we could so I could get to Dillards on time, but when I got there the lady I was interviewing with forgot about me... How does that happen? Irresponsible much? So I just left (I wasn't all that bummed once they explained how the interviewing process worked) and as of today, Tuesday, I still haven't gotten a call from that lady(she said she would call to reschedule). Well I left kind of up set but I was looking forward to my interview at JCP. Saturday came and I got all dressed up for my interview and was surprisingly not that nervous, and it was a success! They talked to me as if I was already hired! I almost wanted to ask if I was hired!?! But I just decided to wait to see what they said. The manager for the receptions wanted to get my background check started right away (which would mean I was hired) but the salon manager said they probably would but to give it a day. And yesterday I got the call that they were running my background check and that the salon manager (mark) would call me either Wednesday or Thursday to schedule my official start date (Sunday, May 15). Well Sunday came I contemplated going to my interview at Charlotte Russe but i'm glad I did. Because I got hired there too! 

I took the job at JCP! So I will be working full time with full benefits! :) I am so excited!!

<3 ME

No comments:

Post a Comment