This is real, this is me.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

May 8, 2011

"If you go out looking for friends, you're going to find they 
are very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them 
everywhere" - Zig Ziglar. 
  Some of the most important and precious relationships you could  ever have in life is that of a friend. People to lean on when something goes wrong or your dealing with hard times. Or just have someone to talk to when you feel lonely or have exciting news. They celebrate and hurt in those moments with you. Your lives may change but  true friends, real friends, always stay friends even through differences. 

Today I realized how important friends truly are through gaining new friends and reminiscing with current friends. No matter what happens along the way having friends will get you through anything. I am so thankful for the friendships I have in my life. I only hope that they continue to be strong and long lasting through the summer and forward. 

"When one door of happiness closes, 
another opens; but often we look so long 
at the closed door that we do not see the one 
which has been opened for us" -Helen Keller

Perhaps we never know whats coming but these two quotes really spoke to me today as I travel in a new direction and gaining friends along the way. 







Only 5 more days at Ouachita, I couldn't be more excited to be going home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment